Monday, February 23, 2009

WILDERNESS OF MY APARTMENT: THE FORBIDDEN REALM OF SQUIRRELS

For this experiment I chose to document this awesome patch of forrest inside my apartment complex. I go there to think a lot of times and wondered what all was really out there if i looked closely. Actually, as i found out, it is the territory of lot and lots of territorial squirrels! I'm not even doing anything and literally at least 4 separate times, a squirrel decided to crawl half way down a tree and start squeaking at me! They didn't even seem angry just like " Hey, Heeeey, who are you? Watch it buddy." This sort of inspired me to think about nature's perspectives. We often are afraid of nature because it is unpredictable, but often forget that we are just as much of a danger and threat. Very inspiring for my book's topic. Thank you squirrels of Summer Cove!

No comments:

Post a Comment