Monday, May 4, 2009

SEA SURVEY




For this last section of my book I posted a question online asking my friends what they thought about the sea. Whether it was a good memory or a bad one, or just adjectives or words that reminded them of the water i asked them to respond in a sentence or short story. I then compiled them all into an old sketch book and scanned them in.
I had found while doing some reading, two sentences close to each other that when combined read " The sea and the rhythm with night descending." and thought it fit with the theme of my book since it is all about parallels and light and darks of nature. The blackness of the waters represented the night in my studies and the swirls in the beginning were done using a wacomancient and non polished.
tablet. I wanted them to look very ancient.

No comments:

Post a Comment